Partner Agency Guidelines
United Way of East Central Iowa created the Partner Agency Guidelines to establish a clear understanding with funded partners regarding the review process, reporting requirements, and fundraising expectations. Each funded partner agency receives a Partner Agency Agreement with their award letter. Upon signing the Partner Agency Agreement, each agency agrees to meet the following standards and adhere to the fundraising guidelines described in the document posted below. If you are a currently funded partner, or would like to become a funded partner, read more about how to apply for funding.
If you have questions or want additional information, contact Leslie Wright by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 319-398-5372 ext. 815.
2015 Partner Agency Guidelines
FY 2016 Reporting (for current funded partners)
Please review the reporting checklist to ensure compliance:
- Counter-terrorism Compliance
- FY2016 Mid-Year Reporting Checklist
- FY2016 Year-End Reporting Checklist
- Submit Client Success Story
- FY2016 Zip Code Data Entry
Accountability Review Team (ART) Reporting
A brief description of the Accountability Review process including historical background, required documents and instructions is included in the document below:
Supplemental Accountability Review Documents:
- Example of the checklist completed about each agency by the Accountability Review Team: Accountability Review Checklist
- Instructions for completing the Agency Budget form you will submit online: Agency Budget Form Instructions
- The Agency Budget form you must complete and submit online: FY16 UWECI Agency Budget Form
If you have questions or need additional information please contact the individuals below:
- For Education, contact Doug Griesenauer by emailing email@example.com or calling 319-398-5372 ext. 828.
- For Financial Stability, contact Ashley Zitzner by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 319-398-5372 ext. 825.
- For Health, contact Ana Clymer by emailing email@example.com or calling 319-398-5372 ext. 833.