Increase employee engagement
Are your employees as engaged in their jobs as you’d like them to be? One way to increase engagement is to introduce your employees to workplace volunteering.
There are many benefits of workplace volunteering:
- Boosts employee morale and engagement
- Expands awareness of community issues
- Allows individuals to share and strengthen skills
- Develops future leaders and strengthens civic engagement
- Creates visibility and forms community partnerships
For more information on ways to increase employee engagement, contact Sue Driscoll by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 319-398-5372 ext. 822.