Join United Way Young Leaders Society Board Orientation & Leadership Development (BOLD) to learn more about board service, receive training, and find organizations with board or committee opportunities that match your skills and passions.
Congratulations to our 2018-2019 class!
Join us in celebrating our 2018-2019 class by attending their graduation session, Get on Board!
- Brittany Appleton, Waypoint
- Tyler Bruzek, World Class Industries
- Elizabeth Cepeda, Rockwell Collins
- Leah Coffman, US Bank
- Isaiah Corbin, Mercy Medical Center
- Caleb Dutzer, Advancement Resources
- Emily Ehrhardt, Coe College
- Julia Erickson, CommUnity Crisis Services and Food Bank
- Meryn Fluker, Transamerica
- Paul Gaylord, FusionFarm
- Korey Grow, Securian Advisors
- Michelle Gruis, Holmes Murphy
- Whitney Kraus, UFG
- George Mahoney, Rockwell Collins
- Jessica Mattes, University of Iowa
- Jenny Mertes, Van Meter
- Kristin Miller, BMO
- Bobbi O’Connell, Rockwell Collins
- Jessica Pfeiffer, Aging Services
- Kayla Phelan, Phelans Interiors
- Julie Sigwarth, Grant Wood AEA
- Robert Teller, Rockwell Collins
- Kyle Walker, UnityPoint Health
- Kate Weber, Van Meter
- Taylor Westaby, Garnett Place Retirement Community
- Emily Wright, Transamerica
2018 BOLD series costs $100. There will be no refunds of the program expense. Participants are responsible for their own transportation to and from the training sessions.
To graduate, participants are required to attend at least five of the six regular sessions.