Vice President of Resource Development
The UWECI VP of Resource Development leads the department responsible for the annual campaign, planned giving, major gifts, and leadership societies. The individual will successfully develop new and varied resources from investors, achieving specified benchmarks and improving constituent relationships. The individual will also work closely with Community Building and Marketing and Communication departments to communicate UWECI’s impact to donors and promote the UWECI brand.
This position is a member of the leadership team and reports to the President & CEO.
A bachelor’s degree and seven or more years of experience is required.
Please submit your application to:
My Care Community & Opportunity Center VISTA(s)
United Way of East Central Iowa (UWECI) is seeking to fill two, full-time AmeriCorps VISTA positions to assist with the implementation and management of two systems: My Care Community (MCC) and Opportunity Center. MCC is a care-coordination system built to provide service providers and clients with more effective and efficient processes to help the clients access services to improve their education, financial status, or physical or mental health. The Opportunity Center focuses on providing community members with learning, job-skills, and certification and accreditation to help them gain or improve their employment status.
UWECI works with more than 100 cross sector partners to fight for the education, financial stability, and health of every person in our community. Both roles will better the lives of countless community members, as well as create a sustainable system and build a resource network for the most vulnerable.
The My Care Community VISTA will…
- Provide standardized procedures and trainings across 25+ MCC partners
- Onboard new programs to increase the effectiveness of the system
- Develop a training module that is adaptable to the needs of each organization/program, as well as adapt user manuals and provide initial staff trainings
The Opportunity Center VISTA will…
- Work with multiple nonprofit partners and businesses to assess community needs for an Employee Resource Network (ERN)
- Provide research, facilitation, and project management to implement an ERN locally
The AmeriCorps VISTA assignments are a term of one year beginning in July of 2020. Interested? Complete an AmeriCorps VISTA application using the links below.