Jones County Volunteer Center’s (JCVC) mission is to engage people of all ages in volunteer services to meet critical community needs that impact and benefit citizens of Jones County, while providing a high-quality experience that will enrich the life of the volunteer.
Volunteers help with direct service programs in Jones County including:
- Elderly Outreach Assisted Transportation Program
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Senior Health Insurance Information (SHIIP)
- Jones County Food Bank Assistance
- Emergency Volunteer Center (EVC)
- And more!