Points of Light’s Service Enterprise Initiative helps nonprofits engage volunteers and use their time and skills to address community needs strategically. The Service Enterprise process includes an application, diagnostic, training, coaching, and certification. UWECI serves as a Service Enterprise hub and works with local nonprofits to complete the program.
UWECI has provided training for the following organizations:
- African American Museum of Iowa
- Aging Services, Inc.
- Catherine McAuley Center
- Cedar Rapids Public Library
- Cedar Valley Habitat for Humanity
- College Comm. School District
- Elder Services
- Gems of Hope
- Hawkeye Area Community Action Program, Inc.
- His Hands Free Clinic
Italics=Working towards certification
For more information about becoming a Service Enterprise, please fill out the form below.