Strategically engage volunteers
The Service Enterprise Initiative helps nonprofits strategically engage volunteers and use their time and skills to address community needs. For more information, visit the official Service Enterprise Initiative website.
Participating organizations have access to:
- A thorough research-based assessment of existing organizational volunteer engagement practices called the Service Enterprise Diagnostic (SED), similar to the CCAT.
- Up to 16 hours of classroom workshop style training to assist in re-imagining the ways in which the organization engages volunteers.
- Up to 10 hours of individualized coaching to address unique organizational opportunities and challenges.
- State and national certification signifying the organization’s commitment to and proficiency in appropriately leveraging the time and skills of volunteers to meet the social mission of the organization.
- A network of other Service Enterprise certified and transforming nonprofits.