Trained 2-1-1 professionals access a statewide database of agencies and resources to connect you to essential health and human services in our community.
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- No cost
- Completely confidential
- Multilingual assistance
Whether in times of natural disaster or personal uncertainty, United Way 2-1-1 commits to being the first, most essential resource to anyone who needs help.
- Assistance for older adults and people with disabilities
- Basic human needs
- Emergency preparedness/recovery
- Employment support
- Free tax preparation appointment scheduling
- Health insurance enrollment assistance
- Physical and mental health
- Support for youth and families